Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chance Encounters The Outpost




One of the most important parts of training is socialization. We are so fortunate that our friends and neighbors in Gulfport are willing to encounter Chance. He loves to meet people and he likes to show off Gulfport!




Today we encountered Leslie Gilchrist the owner of The Outpost. Leslie has a quaint little business in the heart of Gulfport. Leslie's business is filled with treasures and trinkets.




Maybe you will consider a trip to Gulfport where you can check out our local shops and just possibly have a "Chance Encounter"!

1 comment:

  1. Chance,

    My name is Jasper and Judy and Joe are my human parents, like Tess and Brad are your human parents.

    I'm canine and mommy told me about you. I like the picture of mommy and Chance at the art walk.

    Someday they'll speak our language...lol...I believe they already do but that can be our secret!

    Woof, Wag, Lick, Arf...
    Jasper (the canine behind freeway art)

    ReplyDelete